Saturday, November 23, 2013

I once could look at a meadow 
And not really seems to forget, oh 
The celestial light 
Of an endless night 
But somehow I've lost that libretto. 

Yes, it's just the same so sad story:
I seem to remember there once was a glory
When I was a boy
And there was such joy
Years before I was a Tory

It was back when I was herding sheep
My thoughts seemed so weighty and deep
But I've turned my back
On the Cataract
And I seem to have fallen asleep.

I remember my juvenile pisses
Taken among all Nature's blisses
But here I stand
And hold it in my hand
And only vaguely recall just what this is.

And I piss neath the wheeling Great Dipper.
It's been a while since I was feeling quite chipper
And I give it a shake
And read William Blake
And I seem to have pissed on my slipper

No comments: